A new year is right around the corner, which means we all get a chance to start anew — in business, life, love, or whatever your current rut might be.
So what are YOUR new year’s resolutions for social media? Do you want to streamline your web experience, or maybe try a few new tools? If you haven’t made any resolutions yet for 2009, here are a few suggestions:
- * Start blogging
- * Blog on a daily basis
- * Blog on a weekly basis
- * Try Twitter
- * Make a private Twitter account and a business Twitter account
- * Update your LinkedIn profile — and your resume!
- * Clean up your Facebook profile — do you really need all that flair?
- * Make a video — even a webcam monologue — so you know how it’s done
- * Consolidate your online experience — cancel those unused accounts, etc.
- * Organize your Flickr photos — add titles, descriptions, tags, etc.
Are you doing something different? Leave us a comment and let us know!
Image by Timothy K. Hamilton.